So again, I apologize for the hiatus in writing. I kind of left you guys with the warning that I might not be able to write over the past week, and I was correct. I just couldn’t justify the $.65 per minute Internet fees on the Jewel of the Seas cruise boat, but it was a nice break from the rest of the world.
If you did not know, I was a fortunate man to have won a free cruise with the other Numis Network rockstars in the company during a promotion they did over this past summer into the early fall. Please feel free to check out my Facebook profile to catch some of the pics.
But looking back over this past week, I cannot help but have a MASSIVE smile on my face from ear to ear every time I reminisce.
Why you might ask?
Well here are 19 reasons why I am happy as hell to be a part of this amazing company, and why this past week was one of the most epic of all time…
1. First cruise ever….and it was free!
2. Made some long lasting friends for life…and those friends have the EXACT same mindset as me when it comes to doing this business.
3. “Swimmy things” is now in the vernacular when talking about dolphins due to my incoherent, non-word finding statements.
4. “SJuan” is now in the vernacular when talking about Mexicans name “Juan” because Nicole made it so.
5. Went snorkeling two days in a row in some of the clearest waters in the world…on a Monday and Tuesday (sorry to all of my work friends:)).
6. Was able to visit Cozumel for the first time.
7. Was able to visit Costa Maya for the first time.
8. Watched Ryan inadvertently insult cab drivers by calling them “Mijo” instead of “Senor”.
9. Was able to eat two dinners if I wanted to….and I did.
10. Watched Gaby eat 4 deserts…well again, because you just can!
11. Heard Ryan from miles away because of his most notorious “WHOOOO” anytime he walked out of the bar.
12. Watched Ryan sprint up and down the beach giving everyone a high five because that’s what you do after 5 shots of Tequila by 10am.
13. Masterminded how to take over the Internet marketing world while floating in the salt waters of the Gulf with a Corona in each hand.
14. Took over the Vortex nightly because that’s how Numis does it!
15. Observed grown men intentionally decrease their fertility by participating in the belly flop contest poolside.
16. Was able to physically invest in precious metals while doing all of the above and below.
17. See the super, mack-daddy, of all cruise boat suites by being invited to Ian’s room on the last night of the cruise….no seriously guys, this thing was SICK!
18. Meet and party with Ian, Ray, Chris, Erwin, Dave, and many, many other top Numis and Internet marketing legends in our industry.
19. Solidify long last relationships that Ryan, Nicole, Brian, Heather, Gaby, Jess, Shane, Randy, Scott, and I will have forever. Thank you all for making this truly an amazing experience.
I could literally go on and on here my friends, but I will cut it short. All I can says is that it was truly an amazing experience.
If you are coming across this post, and you haven’t been able to experience anything like this, just know that it is possible. You can have this much fun in life. If you want to learn how, just shoot me an email, email@example.com.
Until next time…
Dr. Timothy Lawler
P.S. If you want access to one of the most revolutionary systems that has launched my business to new heights, simply enter your name and email below.