Yes, it is true, Diane Kennedy is awesome. I have been fortunate enough to meet and work with this woman for only a very short time, and all I can say is WOW!
I first met Diane on our Numis Network rockstar cruise a few weeks back, and the immediate thing that astounded me is how down to earth and approachable she is (and that goes for pretty much all of the Numis leaders as well). But that is just the beginning.
There are literally a ton of good things that I could say about this iconic leader. But instead…
Here are my top 10 reasons (in no particular order) why Diane Kennedy is awesome…
- She co-authored books with Robert Kiyosaki. Yeah, that Rich Dad, Poor Dad dude. Kind of popular, I would say.
- She has been a CPA for over 30 years advising some of the wealthiest people around in regards to taxes. I think she might know what she is talking about.
- She is a great speaker and has amazing stage presence.
- She is a very approachable, kind, and down to earth person. (Did I already say that? I’ll say it again. It’s that important).
- Truly cares about the success of others, even if there is no direct personal gain from her efforts.
- Decided to join Numis Network as the only home business she has ever been a part of after seeing literally hundreds in her career.
- Can attract people both offline and online. (This is very difficult to do I might add).
- Lives in Southern California (actually Mexico) because that’s where the cool people live.
- She has been there and done that, on a number of levels. These people are a WEALTH of knowledge, and she is no different.
- She saved me $400 on my car insurance.
Well ok, maybe the last one isn’t exactly true, but the 3 sentence words of tax advice that she gave me last night helped me save AT LEAST that much with my Numis business.
Do you get it yet?
Getting around and learning from people like Diane Kennedy is a no brainer. Being able to mastermind and bounce ideas off of them is why I do what I do. And Numis is just full of these leaders. (Yup, second time I repeated something in this post. Again, it’s that important).
If you aren’t getting around these types of leaders, then you are wrong.
“Do what the gurus do”…..no better words spoken from Todd Falcone. I live by these words. I get around the Diane Kennedy’s of our industry. Do you?
Until next time…
Dr. Timothy Lawler
P.S. If you live in the SoCal area and want to check out a way to meet Diane Kennedy in person, then feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.
P.P.S. Check out the easiest way to earn income from the comfort of your couch that I have ever seen in my 5 years in this industry.